If your dream is to make a difference through language education, gain an authentic experience of English teaching in EFL contexts and explore ways of living in Thailand, this program is for you!
What We Offer
- The shared-bedroom on-campus accommodation throughout the program (2 persons, same gender per room)
- Monthly allowance (9,000 THB/Month)
- Medical care as entitled to the university’s temporary employees
- An airport pick-up service (Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport to Walailak University) on the day you arrive
- Sightseeing trips for cultural learning around the South of Thailand
- Certificate of Program Completion
Who are We Looking for?
- Students and graduates from any field of studies
- Both native and non-native speakers of English are eligible to apply.
- The program requires full commitment for three terms (around mid-November 2018 – 31 September 2019).
English Proficiency Requirement (for Non-native English Speakers Only)
- Non – native English speakers are required to submit a VALID and OFFICIAL TOEFL IBT® /ITP score of at least 100 and 600 respectively or IELTS of at least 7.0 or equivalent score of other international standardized tests of English language proficiency taken within two years from the date of the application deadline.
- A successful applicant needs to cover his/her own travelling expense from his/her country to Bangkok and also domestic flight/journey from Bangkok to Nakhon Si Thammarat.
- A successful applicant needs to cover the cost of visa and work permit-related documents.
- A successful applicant must bring his/her own laptop.
Walailak University Language Institute (WULI)
222 Thaiburi, Thasala District,
Nakhon Si Thammarat 80160
Tel: +66 75 672463 / +66 75 672464
Fax: +66 75 672431