For the detail of WUCC 2019, please see the link below
The 3nd Walailak University Cultural Camp 2019 (WUCC2019)
Theme: Cultures without Borders
Date: 24th June – 1st July 2019
Venue: Walailak University, Nakhon Si Thammarat and Bangkok, Thailand
Participants: 200 global youth : 120 Non-Thais and 80 Thais
WUCC2019 aims to promote a global youth’s network and cross-cultural friendship among 200 participants. Throughout the 8-day program, the campers will have an opportunity to
- EXPLORE Nakhon Si Thammarat, the historical city in the southern Thailand, and Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand,
- EXCHANGE cultures,
- ENGAGE in various activities and
- ENJOY every moment together.
An applicant must be a university student or graduate whose age is not over 30 years old on the camp final date, 1st July 2019 and able to communicate well in English.
Benefits for campers:
- Free accommodation
- Free meals
- Free land transportation during the program
- Free activities during the program
The campers will only be responsible for:
- Round-trip international air-ticket to Thailand
- One-way air-ticket from Bangkok, Donmueang international airport, to Nakhon Si Thammarat airport on 24th June 2019
- Accident and health insurance
- Visa and related documents
The application is opened from now until 31st March 2019, 11:59 PM (Thailand time).
The list of successful applicants will be announced on Facebook Page Walailak University Cultural Camp – WUCC by 1st May 2019.
For more information